Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
Events in October:
- Anxiety and Young People, course of three free workshops for parents and carers at Balham Carers' Centre starts on Tuesday 17 October. You need to register with the Carers' Centre to participate - https://goo.gl/6yVPXW
October Half Term:
- DCR and WAND and WAND+ Half Term Fun, Go Ape for free, half price at Flip Out and watch the Cineworld free film - https://goo.gl/cgyxQz
- Book your holiday playscheme places well in advance - Inclusive Playschemes at Christ Church and Smallwood Schools, Holiday Play Providers
- SEN Talk has half term activities - https://goo.gl/1g4AHL and a new coffee morning in Roehampton - https://goo.gl/dRbk9z
- Unique Youth has some great half term activities planned - https://goo.gl/Ms3GK7
- Generate too - contact them for the details - https://goo.gl/8X5128
- Wednesday 22 November is Drop-in Information Day at the Al Muzzamil Mosque - https://goo.gl/EGSjX3
Other activities continuing this Autumn:
- Contact Wandsworth have free Workshops for parents and carers of children and young people 0 to 25 years on Writing Social Stories, Toilet Training, Money Matters, EHCPs running from 10 October https://goo.gl/8LPEFM
- A2i Dyslexia have several events and activities to celebrate Dyslexia Awareness month, visit their page on the Local Offer website to find out more - https://goo.gl/Vg9qdf
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
- ‘By the child, for the child’, a short film made by Wandsworth young people about speech therapy was launched this month https://goo.gl/MDzxSv
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message