Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
- Oak Lodge School Open Days are from 11am to 2pm on Thursday 22 March and Tuesday 26 June. These are for families of children who may be interested in attending Oak Lodge school for the next academic year.
- Supporting your Child in Maths - free session from Literacy and Numeracy Support Service, 23 March, please book - https://goo.gl/X6uSZ3
- Inayah Family Support group meets on Monday 26 March - https://goo.gl/JT9PHy
- Contact's Free Workshops on Toileting, PIP, Social Stories, the ASD diagnosis, Puberty and much more, continue - https://goo.gl/fMNUiP
- Flip Out WAND card holders half price on TBC
- Go Ape! WAND card holders go free on TBC
- Cineworld Free Film Screening for DCR, WAND and WAND+ members TBC
Other activities continuing this year:
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
A new advice service has been set up for EU Nationals living in Wandsworth who are concerned about Brexit. The telephone, email and drop-in service is being provided by Citizens Advice Wandsworth on behalf of the council. https://goo.gl/LLJbUc
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message