Sexual health advice and support is available across the borough.
The Wandsworth Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) Service is an open-access and predominantly walk-in-and-wait service, providing contraception and sexual health advice. The service operates from 3 sites across the borough of Wandsworth and includes ‘THE POINT’ clinics targeted at under 19’s or under 25’s.
What WISH Clinics do:
- testing for sexually transmitted infections
- emergency and on-going contraception
- rapid HIV testing
- referral for termination of pregnancy
- HIV post sexual exposure treatment (PEP)
- C-card registration
- free condoms.
Ways to access our clinics:
Walk-in and wait: no appointment is necessary, just attend during advertised walk-in times and wait to be seen.
Booked time slots: you will be given a time period to attend the clinic and this should reduce your waiting time in the clinic. Please call 020 8725 3353 to book a time slot.
Appointments: these are booked by phone, one week in advance. Please call 020 8725 3353 to book an appointment.
WISH Clinics can be found at
- The Courtyard Clinic (St George's, Tooting)
- Doddington Health Centre (Battersea)
- Queen Mary's Hospital (Roehampton)
Please see individual clinic listings for days/times of opening.
Information on getting free condoms can be found at www.comecorrect.org.uk