Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
Events in September:
- Disability Watersports at Wimbledon Watersports Centre - https://goo.gl/ajj7pD
- Sunday 24 September 12 noon to 4 pm, Battersea Park, Thrive's bedding plant and cake sale - https://goo.gl/WHbwA9
- DCR and WAND+ talk for parents and carers, Wednesday 27 September. Carers at work – Employment rights and requests for flexible working explained by Employment Lawyer Jonathan Hearn of DLA Piper 10am-12.30 https://goo.gl/2mn1RB
Events in October:
- DCR and WAND+ talk about grants from the Family Fund. Friday 13 October, 12 noon to 2 pm Room 122 at the Town Hall. https://goo.gl/J4QccY
- October Half Term - book your holiday playscheme places well in advance.
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message