Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
- CAMHS Workshops- Child and Adolescent Mental Health and Well-being free evening seminars for parents and professionals, start on Monday 6 November, run from 6pm to 7.30 pm https://goo.gl/b5LDCT
- Wandsworth Young Minds Matter Wednesday 15 November 2017: 9:30am - 3:00pm free conference to bring attention to the importance of mental health to educational achievement, and seek action together. https://goo.gl/aGCsWb
- Wednesday 22 November 11am to 2pm is Drop-in Information Day at the Al Muzzamil Mosque - https://goo.gl/EGSjX3
- Contact Workshops on Money Matters (Thursday 9 Nov 10 am to 12pm) and EHCPs ( Wednesday 15 November 1pm to 3pm) - https://goo.gl/fYifR7
- Contact Drop-Ins - https://goo.gl/t8PxW4
- Contact Workshops on Money Matters (Friday 1 December 1pm to 3pm) and EHCPs (Friday 22 December 10 am to 12pm) - https://goo.gl/fYifR7
- Tuesday 12 December 10am to 12 noon, free DCR and WAND+ talk from the Osteopathic Centre for Children https://goo.gl/Y2kgW8
- A2ndVoice and SEN Talk end of year celebration Stay and Play with Silent Disco on Friday 22 December - https://goo.gl/sNuYto
- All about Transitions, question and answer session with the Special Needs Assessment Service's Transitions Team https://goo.gl/F6d7Zu
- Get SET GO3! Next steps into Adulthood - https://goo.gl/yYSRaK
Other activities continuing this Autumn:
- Contact Wandsworth have free Workshops for parents and carers of children and young people 0 to 25 years on Writing Social Stories, Toilet Training, Money Matters, EHCPs running from 10 October https://goo.gl/8LPEFM
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message