Click on the links for more details on the Local Offer website.
Saturday 21 April 2018 Proud Parents LGBTQ+ Family Day https://goo.gl/wmKghE
- Monday 23 April Inayah Parent Support group meets 10am - https://goo.gl/TMs9U6
- Summer Half Term Activities TBC includes Flip Out, Go Ape! and more we hope..
- Carers Week Events include Saturday 9 June Southside DCR, WAND and WAND+ Parent Champions Outreach and Carers appreciation event!
- Monday 19 June Contact, Wandsworth's Annual Meeting and Dinosaur Day! https://goo.gl/nKu2gC
- Saturday 23 June Eid event TBC
Other activities continuing this year:
- Multi-sport for Autism continues every Wednesday in term time - https://goo.gl/wXupTV
- Contact's Free Workshops on Toileting, PIP, Social Stories, the ASD diagnosis, Puberty and much more, continue - https://goo.gl/fMNUiP
A new advice service has been set up for EU Nationals living in Wandsworth who are concerned about Brexit. The telephone, email and drop-in service is being provided by Citizens Advice Wandsworth on behalf of the council. https://goo.gl/LLJbUc
WAND card renewal Some WAND cards will be coming up for renewal as they last for three years. We are write and email members whose cards are expiring. If your card needs renewing, you can wait for us to contact you, or you can visit the webpage - http://goo.gl/iWMoRS which tells you what you need to do.
WAND+ Cards for 18-24 year olds, application forms are now available - http://goo.gl/mPpmV3
Please remember to tell us if you change your email address so we can continue to keep you informed. Or if you want us to stop.
And, please remember to make sure we have:
- your latest address and
- your email address
We need your permission to contact you by email so let us know if we can use this quick and easy method, to keep you up to date
Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us:
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message