Skip to main content

Where can I use my WAND card?

A list of existing concessions and which organisations are offering assistance is sent to DCR members with their WAND Card.  ("Where can I use my WAND card").

Can't find what you want? 

You can call, text or email the Family Information Service who can help.

Telephone: 020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited