To find out what we did in full with what you have said, please read the Feedback on the Local Offer Report, below.
In summary, we get very little feedback through any of routes on the Local Offer website, but when we do, it is usually factual (broken link, out of date addresses) and we address the points raised.
We work closely with the local Parent Forum, Positive Parent Action (PPA) to try to make the Local Offer website and the local offer as accessible and clear as we can. This includes producing and printing an annual Guide to Short Breaks, the work of our DCR and WAND Parent Champions, focus groups with young people, wikis and more.
We get useful feedback from the outreach events we attend, from colleagues in health , education and the voluntary sector as well as from young people or parents and carers.
How to tell us what you think:
- on the Local Offer website, you can use the feedback route in the "Local Offer" box at the end of every Local Offer record. " How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider. " This takes you to our Local Offer feedback form.
- Please use this to give us your responses, good, bad or neither, so we can see where we need to change what we've done or do it better. And, so we can feedback to the service or activity you used and tell them how they did. We understand if you want to do so anonymously, so you are welcome to give your feedback that way. We would prefer if you can let us contact you, so we can ask for more details, if we need them and so we can report our actions to you.
Other ways to feedback on the Local Offer.
- Click on "Contact FIS" at the top of every webpage and give us your comments.
- You can use the "Feedback" link at the bottom of every webpage. This takes you to the Council's website feedback form.
- Alternatively, you can use the "Comments, complaints" link at the bottom of every webpage. This takes you to the Council's Enquiries, Comments and Complaints form.
Or you can email or call Eleanor Thain, SEN and Disability Information Officer, on 020 8871 8907 firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find what you want?
You can call, email or text the Family Information Service who can help find what you want.
Telephone: 020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message