Skip to main content

Support and Advice

There is a wide range of support and advice available in Wandsworth for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).  We have also included regional and national services, which you can find using the menu.

Independent Support, for families having assessments for Education Health and Care (EHC) Plans, personal budgets, direct payments and all related matters is available from Wandsworth Contact and Wandsworth Information Advice and Support Service (WIASS).

Benefits and grants,  Contact, DASCAS and the Carers Centre can all help you to find out what you are entitled to and claim it.

Worried about someone?

Safeguarding-if you are worried that you or a child or young person you know is at risk of being abused or neglected, or need to report abuse, please call 020 8871 6622 (020 8871 6000 out of office hours) or email for the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).  In an emergency call the Police on 999. For more about safeguarding, read the advice note on the right "What is safeguarding?".

Safeguarding- adults  If you are being abused, or if you are concerned that an adult is being abused, please call 020 8871 7707 or email  to report it.

Forced Marriage- information about forced marriage and advice on what to do if you think that you or someone you know may be at risk.

For more information and leaflets, see below.

Can't find what you are looking for? Contact us: 
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited