Skip to main content

Resource Bases


Most children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) will attend mainstream nurseries, schools and colleges or universities. 

If a child or young person needs a more specialist setting, either in a:

  • specialist resource base in a mainstream nursery or school,
  • or in a special school or college,

they will need to have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan).  The assessment for the EHC Plan will include consideration of the most suitable Wandsworth special school or resource base for them to attend.

Click on the menu, left, for the Resource Bases.

Can’t find what you are looking for? Contact us: 
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message


Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited