Skip to main content

Social Care

Social Care, including short breaks where a disabled child or young person is able to go to stay, away from home overnight and for longer, is available to some children and young people who have been allocated a social worker from the Disabled Children's Team and are assessed as eligible.

For an explanation of who is eligible for Social Care services, see the advice below.

Can’t find what you want? Contact us: 
020 8871 7899
Text us on 07797 805 456 - text FIS at the beginning of your message

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited