Skip to main content

Search Results

Filter by

Postal location:
  • (6)
  • (2)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Supporting people with:
  • (5)
  • (1)
Services supporting children with:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
Service has Local Offer:
  • (10)
  • (18)
Local Offer age bands:
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)
  • (1)



EHC Plan examples from Council for Disabled Children (CDC)

This is guidance from the CDC which offers good practice examples for each section of the  EHC plan.  
8Wakley StreetLondonEC1V 7QE
0207 843 1900

Family Information Service (FIS)

Wandsworth Council's Family Information Service (FIS) provides information and assistance to parents, children, young people and professionals on support services and activities for the 0-19 years age group (25 if the young person has a special need). Anyone can contact this service.The service…
Wandsworth High StreetWandsworthLONDONSW18 2PU
020 8871 7899


Find-a-pa is a website which helps to match people looking to employ a Personal (care) Assistant with Personal Assistants looking for work.  The website contains a database of Personal Assistants (PAs) looking for work and employers looking to employ. You can browse the site and look…

Greenmead Outreach Service

This service is aimed at helping pupils with physical disabilities who attend Wandsworth mainstream primary schools. The work of the service is to support mainstream settings to meet the needs of this group of pupils. A specialist teacher who is experienced in working with children…
Greenmead School, 147Beaumont RoadLondonSW19 6RY
020 8789 1466

Independent Support Scheme

Wandsworth's Independent Support Scheme is for young people, 16 to 25 years old, with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND) and their parents and carers, who are having assessments for Education Health and Care (EHC) Plans. This includes personal budgets, direct payments and all related matters.  It is available from either…

Information Advice and Support Services Network (IASS)

The Information, Advice and Support Services Network (IASS Network) provide training and support to local Information Advice and Support (IAS) Services across England. The IASS Network was previously known as the National Parent Partnership Network (NPPN), who undertook a similar role with local Parent Partnership…
8Wakley StreetLondonEC1V 7QE
0207 843 1900


Independent Parental Special Education Advice (known as IPSEA) is a registered charity (number 327691). IPSEA offers free and independent legally based information, advice and support to help get the right education for children and young people with all kinds of special educational needs (SEN) and…
Hunters CourtDebden RoadSaffron WaldonCB11 4AA
General Advice Line: 0800 018 4016 or 01799 526771 Tribunal Helpline: 0845 602 9579


KIDS is a national charity working with disabled children, young people and their families across England. KIDS offer many services which include: Direct work with disabled children and direct work with disabled young people, including specialist youth groups and a…
7-9Elliott's PlaceLondonN1 8HX
020 7359 3635

KIDS SEND Mediation Service

KIDS SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) Mediation service is an independent mediation and disagreement resolution service, which is free of charge for parents/carers and young people. This service helps to settle disagreements between parents or young people and local authorities (LA’s), schools or other education…
7-9Elliott's PlaceLondonN1 8HX
0207 359 3635 (option 2)

MindEd, Free e-learning

MindEd is a free educational resource on children and young people’s mental health for all adults.  It is supported by the NHS and many other organisations and is funded by the Department of Health and Department for Education MindEd is suitable for all adults working with, or caring…
Page 2 of 4
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited