Unique Youth, which runs at the George Shearing Centre, is for young people aged 13-25 years old with severe learning disabilities and complex needs.
As well as the Unique Youth club after school, there are Unique Youth activities in the February and October half terms, residential visits through the year and three weeks provision in the summer.
Unique Youth offers:
- a chance for young people to meet their friends in an informal setting;
- various activities, including;
- circus skills, pool, drumming, football, art, computers,Wii;
- health and beauty day, outdoor games and sports,
- T-shirt and indian block printing;
- zumba, DJ Sessions and open Mic; and a
- sensory room.
Please look under 'Downloads' for any current timetables or flyers. Or visit the Unique Youth Wiki