This clinic offers a routine sexual health and contraception service and is led by our nursing team.
The WISH Clinic at Queen Mary's Hospital runs clinics throughout the week; anyone who has a concern can attend these if they book an appointment.
Services offered include:
- advice about and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including chlamydia, gonorrhoea and syphilis;
- HIV testing and counselling, including same-day HIV testing and care for HIV positive people;
- emergency contraception (for women who have had unprotected sex), advice on contraception and free condoms;
- sexual health advice and information;
- hepatitis screening and vaccination for those at risk; and
- dedicated telephone results line for people who have been tested at the clinic.
Booked time slots - open to all:
- Monday: 8am - 2pm
- Thursday: 1pm - 7pm
Walk in and wait - The Point Young Person's clinic (21 and under):
- Monday: 3:30 - 6pm
Please visit the website for more information.