Wandsworth's Disabled Children and young People’s Register (DCR) records details of children and young people in the borough who have a physical or learning disability.
The voluntary register collects information on children and young people aged 0 - 17.
The information is used:
- to help the London Borough of Wandsworth and local health services plan appropriate services in the borough;
- for parents to have a voice and ensure that the London Borough of Wandsworth and other services are aware of the needs and demand for services in the borough; and
- to provide regular up to date information to parents and carers of children and young people with a disability or special need.
What are the benefits of registering ? You will:
- receive a DCR Newsletter twice a year, on services for you and your child,
- be able to apply for a WAND card, if you meet the criteria, and
- have your say on influencing services in the borough.