The Educational Psychologist will be on hand during some sessions (listed below) to offer support advice for perents and carers who may have concerns regarding their child's development.
This is for parents and carers of children who are aged 0-5 years.
Parents and carers can get support and advice with:
- managing their child's behaviour;
- encouraging positive aspects of their child's play and learning; and
- recognising any aspects of their child's development.
Babies and Crawlers:
- Wednesday 4 October 2017: 9:15 - 10:15am
- Wednesday 29 November 2017: 9:15 - 10:15am
- Wednesday 4 October 2017: 10:30am - 12noon
- Wednesday 29 November 2017: 10:30am - 12noon
- Tuesday 19 September 2017: 9:00 - 10:30am
- Tuesday 14 November 2017: 9:00 - 10:30am