Carneys Community aims to help those disadvantaged young people from all backgrounds.
At Carney’s, many projects operate to help young people. The project Targeted Key work, works with the most at risk young people, they are given mentoring, support and a wrap around service.
Carney’s Community provides:
- One to One Mentoring;
- Focusing on education, employment and personal development; and
- Group activities (boxing).
The sessions on offer are:
- Mondays 17:00 – 18:30 (11-17 year olds).
- Mondays 18:30 - 20:00 (18-30 year olds by referral only).
- Wednesdays 17:00 - 18:30 (11-17 year olds).
- Wednesdays 18:30 - 20:00 (18-30 year olds by referral only).
- Fridays 17:00 – 18:30 (11-24 year olds by referral only) - held at Earlsfield ABC, 109 Garratt Lane, Wandsworth SW18 4DW.
- Saturdays 13:30 - 14:30 (under 11 year olds).
Please visit website for more information on the projects run at Carney's.