Share provides training and employment support for disabled people, including those with learning disabilities, physical/sensory impairments, autism and mental health needs.
- Provides accredited training in life and basic skills, IT, catering and horticulture
- Runs short courses and fun activities, such as music, yoga and creative writing
- Operates traineeships in catering and horticulture
- Runs social enterprises in catering and horticulture, providing work experience and employment opportunities
- Employment support for those with long-term mental health needs
Share also has a Go Anywhere, Do Anything initiative for those with learning disabilities to inspire and support them to explore London.
You can be referred to Share by a social worker, health worker and other professional worker (eg, Disability Employment Advisers), your carer, or you can refer yourself. For more information about how to join Share, visit our website at http://www.sharecommunity.org.uk/training/how-join-share.