Play is fundamental in supporting a childs development learning so join us and learn how to include play in every day routines.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5 years.
This is an opportunity for families to:
- make friends and socialise with other families;
- get support for through sharing experiences;
- help children explore their creativity; and
- get advice on child development.
There is no need to book, just turn up. Please come dressed for messy play.
Please note: These sessions are very popular so parents and carers are encouraged to be early so their child can get the full benefits of the session.
There will be an education psychologist drop in advice session on the following dates:
- Thursday 25 January 2018
- Thursday 22 February 2018
- Thursday 29 March 2018