The Early Education and Childcare Service provides information, advice and guidance on childcare and early education in the borough of Wandsworth.
This service is for mums, dads and carers of children aged 2 - 4 years. The team also supports Early Years providers with the Early Education funding process.
The service provides:
- advice on applying for Early Education and Childcare places for two, three and four-year-olds;
- information on how to apply for 15 hour and 30 hour free childcare
- support for nurseries, childminders and pre-schools;
- information and advice on registration as a new childcare provider;
- details on the Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP).
For more information please see the links below, or contact the team.