Croydon Construkt is a new and exciting construction and engineering programme for 15-24 year olds.
It will be an 8 day programme giving young people a pathway to take advantage of the great demand for employees within the construction and engineering sectors.
Young people will gain:
- employability training, involving a hands-on construction project;
- direct input and training from practising engineers and construction professionals;
- attainment of a CSCS site Health & Safety card for those that want to do on-site roles;
- work experience with companies such as Laing O'Rouke on real projects, including the Northern Line extension; and
- entry-level job opportunities with leading construction and engineering companies such as Lendlease and Laing O'Rourke
For more information and to register your interst, please contact Rommell on the details below.