Positive Lifestyles Football Project is currently delivering within various locations in Battersea.
This is for young people ages 12 to 17 years. The project offers a drop-in service and also offers an intensive approach for targeted young people.
The football drop-in sessions are run:
- Mondays 5.30pm to 7pm at Griffin Primary School for 12 to 14 years only
- Tuesday 5.30pm to 7pm at Griffin Primary School for 15 to 17 years only
- Tuesdays 7.30pm to 9pm at Surrey Lane Estate Football Pen (Blue Pitch) open 12-17 year olds.
- Thursday 6pm to 7.30pm at, Winstaney Estate, Grant Road for 12 to 14 years
- Thursday 7.30pm to 9pm at, Winstaney Estate, Grant Road for 15 to 17 years
The service also run workshops on crime prevention and tackling anti-social behavior. To make a referral please contact Marcus Miller.