This Red Cross course is designed to teach you a range of first aid skills to cope with emergency situations for babies and children 0-puberty. This course is not appropriate for anyone requiring first aid training at work.
This course is suitable for people 18 years and over.
Course content includes:
- dealing with an emergency;
- unconsciousness (breathing and not breathing);
- burns and scalds;
- sprains and strains;
- head injuries;
- swallowing harmful substance;
- raised temperature;
- severe allergic reactions;
- diarrhoea and vomiting; and
- where to get help
The course is perfect for parents, expectant parents, grandparents, babysitters, foster parents and carers of babies and young children.
Please visit the website for more information.