Learn how to include play in every day routines. Ensure your child's healthy development.
For parents and carers with their children aged 0-3 years old who are living in temporary housing.
This sessions is an opportunity to:
- make friends and socialise for parents and carers and children;
- support for parents through sharing experiences;
- children can explore their creativity and learn new skills
- advice on child health and development available
There is no need to book, just turn up.
The folllwing sessions will be on the following dates:
- Chlid development - 9 May and 11 July 2017