Children’s Centres provide a welcoming space where you and your child can have fun and learn.
For dads, mums and carers with their children aged 0-5 years.
The benefits of attending a Children’s Centre include:
- making friends;
- learning to play creatively with your child;
- doing activities with your child can bring you closer;
- improving your parenting skills;
- accessing training courses can help you back into the world of work;
- you can have fun knowing that your child is nearby and being properly cared for; and
- getting support with family problems.
To use the centre please just drop in, activities are free. There are some activities which may require booking so please call or email if you are unsure.
We provide childcare for some activities which will need to be booked prior to attending. We also follow a settling in procedure for all children accessing the childcare. Children must be happy in the childcare before parents are able to leave them.
Please note that the centre is closed between 10:00am - 12:15pm on Fridays.
To register with a Children's Centre please fill in the registration form under 'Downloads' and return it to the Children's Centre.
Please note that the centre will be closed from Tuesday 19 December 2017, and will re-open again on Wednesday 3 January 2018.