Marie Stopes International is the UK's leading provider of sexual and reproductive healthcare services. Their nationwide network of sexual health clinics see over 100,000 men and women each year who come to them for information, advice and professional care.
They are committed to providing all the help people need to make informed choices about their health.
The services provided by Marie Stopes include:
- unplanned pregnancy counselling;
- abortion information and advice;
- help for women needing abortions;
- abortion pill and other treatment options;
- vasectomy information and vasectomy procedure;
- female sterilisation;
- health screening for men and women;
- company health screening; and
- STI testing.
The service ensures that there is no wait for appointments and the centres are safe, friendly, and comfortable places to visit.
Visit the website for more information.