Are you interested in developing your skills? Improving your health and well-being? Building your confidence?
Wandsworth Council Lifelong Learning offers an extensive programme of accredited and non-accredited courses covering a range of areas whether you would like to improve your confidence, job opportunities or health and lifestyle.
Working in partnership with schools, colleges, training providers, voluntary and community groups, the team works annually with over 10,000 young people and adults.
Focussing on employability, well-being and stronger families the main functions of the service are to deliver:
- part-time Community and Family Learning courses
- Apprenticeships for young people and adults
- Accredited courses through an Adult Skills budget
- Work experience and preparation for employment
- A fundraising strategy to maximise income for young people and adults learning in Wandsworth e.g. the service is currently involved in running several projects funded by the European Union.
For more information on the latest available courses, please visit the website or contact the team by phone or email:
Sharon Williams - 020 8871 8055
07768 542 337
Natalie Baker - 020 8871 8618