Richmond upon Thames College is one of London's most successful colleges for 16-18 year olds and adults and has a strong reputation for achieving excellent results whilst providing a friendly, supportive and secure environment. It is located in Twickenham, not far from Twickenham Rugby Stadium.
The curriculum offer covers the following qualifications:
- AS/A2 Level courses
- BTEC Certificates and Diplomas at Levels 1-3
- Other vocational courses (NVQ, VRQ, CACHE, etc)
- Supported learning course
- Access to Higher Education courses
- Apprenticeships (Intermediate, Advanced and Higher)
- Higher Education courses
- Adult short courses
- Employee training courses
We offer courses in the following subject areas: Math and English, Accounting, Art & Design, Business, Catering and Hospitality, Child Care, Computing and IT, Construction Crafts, Design and Technology, Engineering, English, GCSEs, Health and Social Care, Humanities, Languages, Maths, Media, Music, Performing Arts, Public Services, Science, Social Sciences, Sport and Exercise, Statutory , Supported Learning and Travel and Tourism.
Courses are offered as part-time or full-time, daytime or evening, and students benefit from small teaching classes with an excellent student to staff ratio as well as dedicated resources and support, including an IT suite and learning resource facilities. The College also offers a range of additional support and advice services to help students succeed in their studies and progress in their chosen careers.
Successful study at Richmond upon Thames College will lead to:
- A nationally recognised qualification (in most cases)
- Development of new and skills and training
- Increased employability
- Enhanced value to employers
- Greater opportunities for future study or employment
Please see the College's website for more information.