Skip to main content Live Chat

What if I lose my WAND or WAND+ card?

Lost your WAND or WAND+ card?  Not to worry.

Simply click the application button below and on the second page of the online form select "Lost Card" and complete the details.

Do I need to complete a separate form for each replacement card?

  • Yes. You will need to complete a separate application for each child or young person, 0- 24 years old who has lost their card. 

Start CDR, WAND or WAND+ application

Can my friend have a WAND or WAND+ Card?

  • WAND Card Any child or young person, from 0 to 17 years old,  with special needs and/or a disability can apply, or a parent or carer on their behalf, to join the Disabled Children's Register (DCR), provided they are a Wandsworth resident or Wandsworth 'looked after child'.  To qualify for a WAND card, certain criteria apply, details of which are on page 7 of the application form. 
  • The WAND+ Card is for young people 18 to 24 years old with special educational needs, disabilities or complex health needs.

These cards can help to avoid the need for lengthy explanations when asking for any existing concessions and assistance within the borough

Anyone with a query about eligibility is welcome to call the SEND Local Offer team on 020 8871 8907 or e-mail