Skip to main content Live Chat

Where do I start?

Local Offer logo

If you have immediate concerns about your own safety or the safety of a child, young person or adult you should call 999 and speak to the police.  

It is everyone’s responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people.  If you are being abused or neglected, or if you are worried about a child, young person or adult you should contact the police, MASH (0 to 17 years) or Access Team (Adults 18+).  To read more about Safeguarding click here.


Just found out you or your child has or may have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)?  Recently moved to Wandsworth with a child or young person with SEND or who may have SEND?

Either way, Wandsworth's SEND local offer is here to help.  On this SEND Local Offer website we have information and contact details for the local authority, education, health, voluntary groups who can support you and your child or young person, from 0 to 25 years old.

Want to know where to go next, who can help, what services and support are available?

Support and advice is available from: (click on the links to find out more)

 Other useful contacts: