Skip to main content Live Chat


To find a dentist near you click on "View all results in Dentists" below.

If a child or young person has disabilities or special needs or complex social needs and requires more specialist care than can be provided within the General Dental Services (GDS), the Special Care Dental Service (SCDS) can help.  Click on link in the "Advice on Dentists" box on the right.

Useful Websites

Dental Health - NHS Choices

Children's Teeth - NHS Choices