Wandsworth Council supports children and young people with severe and enduring disabilities from 0-25 years old and their parents/carers.
Services provided include:
- support for children and young people and their families and carers,
- assessments of children and young people's need,
- ensuring the safety of disabled children and young people,
- identification of additional resources required,
- care of looked after children and young people with disabilities, and
- organisation of short breaks
- Personal Budgets and Direct Payments.
Supporting Disabled Children's Service - Referrals for children 0-17 years old:
If your child or young person is already known to the service, please call Duty Social Worker & enquiries on 020 8871 7192
For referrals for young people 18-25 years, please contact the Preparing for Adulthood Service