Skip to main content Live Chat

Support and Advice

Worried about someone or worried for yourself?

Safeguarding - if you are worried that you or a child or young person you know is at risk of being abused or neglected, or need to report abuse, please call 020 8871 6622 (020 8871 6000 out of office hours) or email for the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).  In an emergency call the Police on 999. 

For more about safeguarding children up to 17 years old,  visit the Wandsworth Safeguarding Children Partnership (WSCP) website

Safeguarding - adults  If you are being abused, or if you are concerned that an adult is being abused, please call the Access Team on  020 8871 7707 or email  to report it. In an emergency call the Police on 999.

Domestic Violence and Abuse  - there are a range of violent and abusive situations that you or someone you know may be going through, or have gone through.  You can find support with:

  1. Domestic violence and abuse
  2. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
  3. Forced Marriage and Honour Based Violence
  4. Sexual Exploitation (Including Child Sexual Exploitation)

Education and EHCPs

Independent Support, requesting  Education Health and Care Needs Assessments, around Education Health and Care Plans, Reviews, personal budgets, direct payments and all related matters is available from  Wandsworth Information Advice and Support Service (WIASS).

Claiming and understanding benefits, tax credits and grants

Contact - Wandsworth, DASCAS and the Carers' Centres can find out what you or your child or young person with SEND are entitled to and help you to claim it.