Skip to main content

If you have immediate concerns about the safety of a child or young person you should call 999 and speak to the police.

Safeguarding and Child Protection concerns

If you feel that a child is at risk of harm you must refer the child to the Children's Services Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) team. All safeguarding concerns must be referred to MASH, using the multi-agency referral form (MARF). If your referral is regarding child sexual exploitation (CSE), then you must also complete a Child Exploitation Risk Assessment Tool alongside the MARF.


For safeguarding concerns, please contact

For any out of hours calls please contact the out of hours team on:
020 8871 6000

Contact details for if you have concerns about children or young people in neighbouring boroughs: