Browse by category
Family Information Service Directory
Information and advice for families around parenting support, activities, health and more.
SEND Local Offer
For 0-25 year olds with special educational needs and disabilities, and their families
Childcare and Education
Information about, and lists of, childcare providers and schools in the borough.
Advice and activities for young people, young carers and young parents.
Worried about a child?
Who to contact if you have any concerns about the safety of a child or young person.
Early Help Practitioners Hub
For practitioners working on children, young people and their families.
News and events
09 May 2022Now available to watch - Video recordings of the getting ready for nursery workshops on More…
08 February 2022The deadline for most people to apply for Pre-Settled or Settled Status from the EU More…
- We acknowledge that the last two years have been hard for everyone emerging from the More…
- Children's centres are great opportunity for you and your child to take part in engaging More…
- Here are some links with information for Ukrainians who have come to Wandsworth, and for More…
- Families with children aged two years old, who meet the <a href="#question2">eligibility criteria</a>, are entitled More…
- Thinking of becoming Wandsworth childminder? You need to attend a free Childminder briefing session. At the session you can find out More…
TodaySee more events
Sundays: 3:30pm - 5pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays
Sundays: 8:30am - 10:30am
Sundays: 10:10am - 11:45am
Tuesday: 5:45pm - 7pm
Monday - Sunday