Skip to main content

4 Results in your current search

Related information


Complaints Procedure for Council-run Schools

All school governing bodies are required to have a complaints procedure. This should be published and made available to you upon request. Academies and free or independent schools are required to have their own complaints procedures.  If your complaint is about a school …

Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Disability Policy 2020-24

This policy identifies the key principles that underpin the changes that are being made within Wandsworth to working practices and service development to implement the SEND reforms.  Local agencies are working to make improvements which include: partnership with parents, carers, children and young people, improvements to the way…

Complaints and Information Team for Children's Services

We aim to make sure you are happy with our services. If, however, you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, please complain to us. Don't just put up with it! If something is wrong you should complain. Stage 1 If you are not…

How to give feedback about a Local Offer service, activity or provider.

Please see the options below that you can use to give feedback about a Local Offer service, activity or provider in particular or the SEND Local Offer in general. use the the SEND Local Offer feedback link email the SEND Local Offer…