Skip to main content

2 Results in your current search

Related information


Complaints Procedure for Council-run Schools

All school governing bodies are required to have a complaints procedure. This should be published and made available to you upon request. Academies and free or independent schools are required to have their own complaints procedures.  If your complaint is about a school …

How to give feedback about a Local Offer service, activity or provider.

Please see the options below that you can use to give feedback about a Local Offer service, activity or provider in particular or the SEND Local Offer in general. use the the SEND Local Offer feedback link email the SEND Local Offer…