Garratt Park Nursery Short Breaks Holiday Playcentre
The Garratt Park short breaks offer is provided by Wandsworth Borough Council as part of the ‘Local Offer’ for families.
It is primarily for Wandsworth resident children aged 3-8 years old who attend a resource base in Wandsworth or children who have an EHCP and are referred by a SENCO.
We will then assess whether the needs of the child can be met in a 1-4 ratio and that they have a similar profile to other children attending. We can provide a small number of 1-1 places based on Social care referrals with a 4-week notice period.
This is a play-based provision delivered by experienced playworkers accepting a maximum of 8 children per session.
We run on a 2-hour sessional basis 10-12pm 1-3pm
Cost: £2.50 per session
Where: Garratt Park Nursery Siward Road SW17 OLF
This short break offer runs 25 days per year including February and October half terms and 3 weeks in the Summer school holidays.
Bookings for children within the 1-4 ratio need to be made at least two weeks before the holiday provision starts.
If you wish to discuss please contact email@example.com
* Please note that transport cannot be offered
To refer please send an email to the EYISSchildcare@richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk
You will be sent an ‘all about me’ form to fill in or asked for an EHCP
You will receive a confirmation email when we have assessed that the provision is suitable and can meet the child needs on a 1-4 ratio
All referrals must be accepted 2-weeks before any holiday provision
Who to contact
Where to go
- Garratt park Nursery
- SW17 0LF
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 2 x 2 hour sessions daily, 25 days per year
- Time of day
- Please contact EYISS for further details.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years to 8 years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- This is a specialist holiday playscheme for children aged 3-11 years who have special educational needs or disabilities.
- It is for children aged 3 - 11 yrs who attend a Resource Base within the borough of Wandsworth or children with an EHCP with a similar profile of need with a SENCo referral using the process outlined above.
Last updated: 13 Jan 2023