Skip to main content Live Chat

Lady Allen Youth Club

Update June 2021

Lady Allen Youth Club provides opportunities for adventurous activities for  young people with disabilities from the Borough of Wandsworth.

Please note:

Due to the impact of COVID, Lady Allen has had to restrict the number of children and sessions that would normally be planned.  However, we are hoping to be able to offer more spaces in the near future.   If you are intersted in your child attending Lady Allen, please could you complete the REGISTRATION OF INTEREST FORM  and email to:   

Your child/young person's  name will then be added to the waiting list and when a space is available, we will contact you further.

It is for young people between the ages of 14 - 19 years.

It offers outdoor and indoor facilities on a secure site including:

  • video games room; 
  • arts and crafts;
  • cooking; and
  • other social activities. 

 Phone and ask to come for a visit on a Saturday, between 11am and 3pm with the young person. On that visit all forms can be completed and the young person's needs can be assessed, normally they will be able to start the following week. When a young person requires 1:1 support in order to use the playground safely this will normally be funded by Wandsworth Social Services after an assessment at Lady Allen, but once again the first step is a visit on a Saturday.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Sara Oram
Parent Organisation
Lady Allen Adventure Playground

Where to go

Lady Allen Adventure Playground
Chivalry Road
Clapham Junction
SW11 1HT
Get directions

Time / Date Details

When is it on
Friday (term-time only): 3.00pm to 7.30pm
Time of day


Contact provider for costs


Age Ranges
From 12 years to 19 years

Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

This is a specialist playground for disabled children and young people, their siblings and friends can attend with them.

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.

Last updated: 19 Aug 2021

Is this information correct?