The ADHD Service (part of the Paediatric Neurodevelopment/Neurodisability and Epilepsy Service at St George's Hospital) have put together some information for parents and carers about ADHD and ADD.
They have answers for your questions like:
- What are ADHD and ADD?
- Getting help
- Why has my child been referred?
- What is the Pathway through the ADHD Service?
- Interventions they offer
- Information about medication
- A parent’s story
- Useful sources of information
The ADHD Service are a specialist Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) service within the developmental paediatric team. The service supports parents and children through the assessment, diagnosis and management of ADHD.
They take referrals of children under the age of 11 years old who are registered with a GP in the Borough of Wandsworth. They provide follow up care for children who are under their service, until they are old enough to transition to adult services.
Referral forms should be sent to
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- ADHD Secretary
- 020 8725 3762
- Link to ADHD Service Information
- Parent Organisation
- St George's Hospital
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
This service takes referrals of:
- children under the age of 11 years old who are registered with a GP in the Borough of Wandsworth.
- They provide follow up care for children who are under their service, until they are old enough to transition to adult services.
Children need to be referred by their doctor/consultant or other health practitioner
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider
Last updated: 19 Jan 2023