Precious Jewels Nursery
Precious Jewels Nursery is located in Broadwater Road Tooting and caters for children from 2 to 5 years old.
The role of the nursery is to provide an environment for the child that is welcoming, safe, stimulating and challenging. Precious Jewels provide for the children's social, emotional, physical and moral development to enable them to grow and develop to their full potential.
Fully Halal Menu and vegetarian meals available.
Please contact the nursery for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St. Augustines Church & Church Hall
- SW17 0EF
- Get directions
Buses: 44, 57, 77, 127, 264, 270, 280, 333, 355 and G1 Underground: Tooting Broadway
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £7.50 Per hour £75.00 Per day £375.00 Per week £1593.75 Per month
- More sessions per week, price is reduced. Please contact nursery direct for full price list or check the website.
- Has Provision
- Please contact nursery to discuss wheelchair requirements.
- Experience with
Emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Please contact nursery to discuss other needs.
- Please contact nursery to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- The nursery welcomes children from all backgrounds.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:00pm
Songs and rhymes
TV and DVD
Sand and water play
Visits and outings
Kitchen and cooking
- Offers pickups
Broadwater Primary School
Smallwood Primary School and Language Unit
Gatton (VA) Primary School
- We also pick-up from Hillbrook Primary School. This service is only provided for children aged 3-5 years. Please contact setting for further information.
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 06/07/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Inadequate 2 31/05/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 15/01/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 09/12/2015 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/04/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 03 Aug 2020