Education Inclusion Service
The Education Inclusion Service works with schools to enable vulnerable children and young people to meet their potential. The team supports teachers at both a strategic and a practical level to increase their capacity to support through improving leadership and management and developing skills in the workforce.
The Service incorporates the Primary, Secondary and Medical Pupil Referral Units; Wandsworth Virtual School (Children Looked After Education Support Service); Literacy & Numeracy Support Service; Education Welfare Service and Behaviour and Learning Support Service.
Please call or email the service for more information.
Who to contact
- 020 8871 8736
Where to go
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Age Ranges
- From 5 years to 16 years (up to 18 and 24 years in some services).
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
Access to this service is usually via the Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO) at your child's primary or secondary school.
This service provides advice and support to:
- Individual children with Behavioural, Emotional and Social difficulties
- Individual children and young people with medical needs
- Individual children with literacy or numeracy needs
- SENCos and teachers in Primary and Secondary schools
- Inclusion Managers
- Develop anti-bullying strategies in a variety of settings
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Last updated: 26 Jun 2020