Wandsworth Complex Needs Team
The team offers assessment and treatment mainly to people with a diagnosis of Personality Disorders. Personality disorders relate to permanent characteristics of an individual's personality that cause problems with how they interact with other people and react to things emotionally.
The services works with people aged 18-65 years.
Benefits of the service include:
- help learning new coping mechanisms; and
- a better understanding of personality disorders.
For further information, please call.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 5000
- Parent Organisation
- St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
Where to go
- Building 1, Entrance 2
61 Glenburnie Road
- SW17 7DJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Age Ranges
- From 18 years to 65 years
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you need to be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant, and/or
- The Community Mental Health Team Consultant
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 13 Feb 2023