WAND Card holders park for free at St George's Hospital
Free car parking at St George's Hospital for WAND Card holders. WAND Card holders who need to visit St George's Hospital, or whose parent or carer needs to bring them to St George's can use the car park for free.
How to take advantage of free Parking at St Georges Hospital when attending an appointment with a WAND Card Holder:
- Park in the Pay & Display Car Park (via Blackshaw road entrance)
- Take your parking ticket and keep it safe
- Attend your child/young person's appointment at the hospital
- After the appointment, on your way back to the car park, go to Security/Parking Services Office at the Hospital Main Reception area with your child/young person.
- You will need to show your WAND Card, your car parking ticket and be asked to show a letter or Hospital Text Message to confirm that the WAND Card holder has attended an appointment.
- The Ticket will then be handed back to you to use in the usual way to exit the car park.
It is essential to show your WAND card with the holder for ‘waiving’ parking charges from the relevant clinic or facility, each time you attend.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Car parks
St. George's Hospital
- SW17 0QT
- Get directions
To use this service you need to:
- Take your WAND card with you
- Present your WAND Card at the Main Reception
- Ask for a letter from the clinic you attend to show to the parking services team
- You need to follow this procedure each time you visit the hospital
Last updated: 15 Feb 2022