West Hill in the Park Children's Centre
West Hill Children’s Centre offers a welcoming space, where parents and their children can play, explore, learn and have fun.
West Hill Children’s Centre is for children who live in our Centre’s reach area. The majority of our sessions and activities are for children aged under 3 years and 6 months, but we also provide services for up to 5 years of age.
Attending the Children’s Centre will help children to:
- Play, learn and develop
- Experience new and exciting activities enabling them to explore and experiment
- Play alongside and with other children and make friends
- Learn skills such as turn taking and sharing
- Be ready to start nursery
For parents the Children’s Centre can offer:
- Help in understanding your child’s development and how you can support them at home
- Support with your parenting skills
- Training courses, parenting programmes and workshops
- Good quality crèche facilities for when you attend any courses
- Support with any family difficulties
- The opportunity to meet other parents and make friends
To use the Centre, families must live within the designated reach area. If you are not sure, please call 020 8871 8585 or come in to find out if you live in the reach area.
Some of the sessions are drop-in, some require booking and some are invite only. There are limited places for all sessions. Drop-in sessions are run on a first come first served basis and some places will be reserved for invited families. All activities are free.
How to register:
To access services being offered at your local Children's Centre, you will need to register your family details. You can do this by either completing the online Family Registration Form (below) or by completing a paper Family Registration Form at your local Children's Centre.
A Warmer Welcome
An enhanced offer for children and families, delivered from our children’s centres.
During the Cost of Living Crisis, Wandsworth Council are offering Warm Spaces.
These are local places where families and their children (0-5) can come for free. The buildings offer a warm, safe, welcoming place, with hot drinks, food and a range of activities to support families.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
Who to contact
- 020 8871 6655
Where to go
- West Hill in the Park Children's Centre
King George's Park
- SW18 4AS
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Session Information
Closed for lunch every day 12 Noon to 1pm
To use the Children's Centre you can drop in, though some activities may require booking. The activities are free.
Last updated: 17 Jan 2023