Citizens Advice Wandsworth - Roehampton
Citizens Advice Wandsworth provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice and information. Advice is available on topics that include: welfare benefits, consumer rights, debt, money, employment, legal, education, tax and families and relationships.
Anyone can contact them for information.
Citizens Advice Wandsworth in Roehampton aims to:
- provide the advice people need for the problems they face;
- give face-to-face advice; and
- point people in the direction of other suitable services when needed.
Please call to book an appointment and for further information.
Our offices are closed to the public until further notice. Our drop-in services in Battersea Library and Roehampton are closed and we’re now only offering appointments by phone.
You can still call our Adviceline and can contact us online.
Who to contact
- 0808 278 7833 (advice and booking line) Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
- Parent Organisation
- Citizens Advice Wandsworth
Where to go
- Picasso Building
- SW15 4EE
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Drop in days:
Tuesday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 10am - 4pm
Last updated: 15 Jun 2021