Katherine Low Settlement
Katherine Low Settlement has been a multi-purpose community and social action centre since 1924 dedicated to fighting the effects of poverty and isolation.
We run a range of our own community projects to support children, young people and their families, older people and newly-arrived refugee communities. We recognise there are many other expert local charities and community groups working with, for example, disabled people and mental health users. We invite them to operate from our premises – so together as partners we can meet the diverse needs of the local communities of Wandsworth. Each week we work with 38 charities & groups supporting more than 500 people. Visit www.klsettlement.org.uk
Activities and services available include:
- Brownies and Girl Guides.
- Choice Support – Employment Advice Sessions
- Elders programme
- ESOL clases
- Fledglings Nursery.
- Funky Dance Classes.
- Puppy School.
- Sentalk Classes.
- Scorpion Kickboxing Classes
- Church of the Restoration / Battle Axe ministry
- City of God International
- Jehevoh Jireh Pentecostal Apostolic Assembly
- Kairo’s ministries
- Karate with WOW Mums
- Love to learn
- Notre Dame de France’ catechism classes
- RCCG Church
- Sound Minds – Community Choir
- Sound Minds - Mama Low's Kitchen
- South London T’ai Chi
- The Little Club / The Contact Club for Older People
Visit the website for more information.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Filsan Osman
- Contact Position
- 020 7223 2845
Where to go
- Katherine Low Settlement
108, Battersea High Street
- SW11 3HP
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Session Information
Esol Classes running 4 days a week (Monday – Thursday)
Love to Learn Homework School Support Project – are now running after school sessions Monday – Thursday
Elders Programme 3 days a week (Tuesday – Thursday)
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use this service you:
- can drop in and find out what is going on
- visit the website or
- call and ask.
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 14 Jun 2021