St George's Healthcare Community Health Services for Children
St George's NHS Healthcare provides a wide variety of community-based health services for children in Wandsworth.
- School Nursing Service
- Continuing Care Service
- Paediatric Audiology Service
- Children's specialist therapies
- Haemoglobinopathy (sickle cell) Counselling & Information Service
- Homeless & Asylum Health Team
- Health visiting Service
- Children's safeguarding
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
For more details on these services, please follow the links above.
Who to contact
To use these services you will need to check whether they need your GP (doctor) or another health professional to make a referral, or if you can refer yourself or your child.
Last updated: 25 Apr 2022