One Stop Shop
This service provides a drop-in meeting place for those experiencing domestic violence and abuse.
This service provides information about:
- legal options - including advice regarding injunctions;
- support with relocation and housing issues;
- advice and support for victims, to ensure the best possible solution; and
- will also advise professionals on how to support children and families experiencing domestic violence.
The service is available to all regardless of whether they have reported the domestic abuse to the police.
It is open to anyone, not just people living in Wandsworth.
There are drop in services on:
- Mondays @ 10am - 12noon - St. Mark’s, Battersea Rise, SW11 1EJ (not including bank holidays)
- Wednesdays @ 10am - 12:30pm - Picasso Building, Minstead Gardens, Roehampton, SW15 4EE
Please refer people who need support with domestic violence to Hestia on 020 3879 3544
Who to contact
Where to go
- One Stop Shop
St. Marks Church
- SW11 1EJ
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday 10:00am - 12:30pm (except Bank holidays)
- Time of day
Last updated: 08 Sep 2022