Miss Julie Rippon
I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Tooting. I have an NVQ Level 3 in childcare and my first aid was updated on 20th May 2017 and safegarding was updated 15th September 2018. I've also completed a Portage Workshop course, meaning I can work in collaboration with Portage with children with SEND.
Who to contact
- 07594 070 483
Where to go
Buses: 249, 319
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 6:30pm
- Please contact childminder for costs.
- Has Provision
- Please contact setting to discuss wheelchair requirements.
- Please contact childminder to discuss other needs.
- Please contact childminder to discuss specific dietary requirements.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds.
- Immediate vacancies
- Currently have 1 full time or part time vacancy available for a child aged 0-4 years.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Additional 15 Hours (30 Hour Offer)
- 3- and 4-year-old
- Offers pickups
- Hillbrook School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 30/10/2006 Care Satisfactory 01/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 03/09/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 10/06/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good 02/03/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
Last updated: 04 Aug 2020