Talk Wandsworth - Wellbeing Workshops
Talk Wandsworth Talking Therapies provide free confidential help for problems such as stress, worry and low mood. We offer talking therapies for people over the age of 18. You can refer yourself or you can be referred by a healthcare professional such as your GP. At Talk Wandsworth we also offer several free wellbeing workshops designed to support a variety of needs.
The flyer attached below give details of the workshops on offer, which include:
- Reaching your Potential
- Self-Care, Self-compassion and Relaxation
- Overcoming Anger and Irritability
- Coping with Stress
- Self-confidence and Assertiveness
- Living well with LTCs (Chronic Pain, Diabetes, Heart Disease or COPD)
- Maintaining Wellbeing as a New Parent
- Preparing for Parenthood
- Sleep Well
- Positive Living
- Building Resilience for Stressful Times
Workshops last between 1 and 3 hours and are readily available and immediately accessible. They take place over the telephone or over Microsoft Teams.
Sign up now on our Eventbrite page. Or visit our website, click on the "self-referral" link and fill out the form, or call or email us for more information.
We have some short videos about Talk Wandsworth and our Workshops on our YouTube channel which you may find helpful.
Who to contact
- 020 3513 6264
- Parent Organisation
- Talk Wandsworth
Where to go
- Talk Wandsworth, First Floor Office Premises
56, Tooting High Street
- SW17 0RN
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday -Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Free, please book your place on Eventbrite.
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To access this service you:
- need to be 18 years or older
- can book your free place on Eventbrite
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 02 Feb 2021