Learning Disability England (LDE)
Learning Disability England wants to create more choice and control for people with learning disabilities over where they live and how they are supported. It is a national charity and membership organisation working with people with learning disabilities, families, advocacy organisations, housing and support providers and commissioners.
- offers free independent advice, information and resources on housing, support, funding and rights
- campaigns for better housing, support and rights for people with learning disabilities
- hosts conferences and events
- offers training and consultancy services
- commissions and conducts research
- identifies and shares good practice.
Who to contact
Last updated: 13 Oct 2022