The Dogs Trust is the largest dog welfare charity in the UK, their mission is to bring about the day when all dogs can enjoy a happy life, free from the threat of unnecessary destruction.
This organisation is for families with dogs.
The organisation can give advice and information:
- About Rehoming Centres;
- On subsidised neutering campaigns in areas of the UK with the most acute stray dog problems;
- On the FREEDOM Project which helps pet owners who are fleeing domestic violence by fostering their animals while they start a new life;
- On the HOPE Project gives preventative veterinary care to dogs belonging to homeless people;
- On any matters concerning dog ownership.
- In assisting overseas animal welfare charities by training their staff in best practice.
For more information, visit the website.
Who to contact
Last updated: 11 Aug 2022